3870RE : [Marbling] Another digital book

  • pinar yildirim
    Dec 6, 2006
      Hello Dear Suzanne.

      Thank you verry much for your proposition to make copies of Weichelt, Buntpaperfabrikation (1927). I am realy verry interested to have a copy of this important edition. Can you please tell me how I can obtain this copy from you ?

      My web site is: www.hisartgroup.com

      Thanks a lot and best regards.

      Nuri Pinar

      hamburgerbuntpapier_de <studio@...> a écrit :
      I have a digital version (231 .jpg fotos) of Weichelt, Buntpapierfabrikation (1927) and the
      permission of the National Library in Leipzig to make copies. Please contact me off list if
      you're interested.

      Susanne Krause