385Re: [Marbling] marbling bookss

  • J Dolphin
    Oct 12, 2000

      Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 8:00 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] marbling bookss

      a while back i spoke with a publisher of fiber art and fine craft magazines about the possibility of publishing a marbling journal. i was basically told that our numbers are too small to warrant a publishing business such as theirs to do this for us.  so i would like to toss this out to the group;  i am considering starting a newsletter to go out once a year to help keep us all connected.  nothing fancy, xeroxed pages and with minimal to no editing, the articles to be whatever people send in. pretty simple. as everyone else,  i wish to remain a marbler, not an editor.  does anyone else have some ideas or something in the works, already?

              I would definitely be interested in helping with this. Keep me in mind if you progress with this!
      Jill
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic