38No Subject

  • DKMaurer1@aol.com
    Jan 30, 2000
      Hello Evi --

      You asked whether the books I wrote are still in print. Marbling-A Complete
      Guide is out of print, but The Ultimate Marbling Handbook is a bigger and
      better book with examples of work and innovative techniques from marblers
      around the world, including Iris and Galen. It was published by
      Watson-Guptill in 1999 and should be available in most bookstores for $24.95.
      Paper Art, the other book I mentioned, came out in '97 and is available for
      $27.50 (Same publisher.) Paper Art deals with papermaking and many
      different types of paper decorating including suminagashi and oil color
      marbling, but doesn't go into watercolor marbling. You can get autographed
      copies directly from me and I'll wave shipping fees ( alas,US only) for list
      members. If you're interested, you can E-mail me and I'll give you ordering
      info.

      Diane Maurer
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic