3786Stolen books

    Sep 29, 2006
      Hello Everyone.... I am passing this list along, as there are some marbling/decorative paper books included. Pastepaper maker Claire Maziarczyk had a robbery at her home. I any of you should happen to see any of these books for sale or are offered them for sale by anyone, please let her know by email at: pastepaper@...<mailto:pastepaper@...>

      thanks

      iris nevins

      Small Press books from Claire Maziarczyk's Collection missing:

      First edition AA Knopf Publishing. All are signed by the author. All AA Knopf books were editions of 350 copies

      *Witches of Eastwick, John Updike.

      *Rogers's Version, John Updike.

      Signed personally to Claire Maziarczyk

      The Toynbee Convector, Ray Bradberry

      RED OZIER PRESS TITLES:

      The Red Ozier: A Literary Fine Press and Bibliography 1976-1987

      Edition size 170.

      Two Tales, Merce Rodereda, 2 signature binding in pastepaper

      wrapper. 1983.

      Two Tales, Merce Rodereda, 2 signature binding in hard covers.

      1983.

      Careless Love and It's Apostrophes, William Bronk,

      in original paste paper covers.

      Rodrigo Rey Rosa, the Path Doubles Back, 1982 ( Paul Bowles

      Alembic Press:

      Gran Jon Arabesque, Miniature Book

      Priced as per Alembic Press' website

      Sea Cliff Press:

      *JM/RW: 7 December 7, 1989, James Merrill, 1990

      Waiting for Godot Bookseller, Hadley MA (Inventory 49980)

      Cheap Street Press:

      The Girls Who Heard Dragons, Anne McCaffrey,

      Hard cover with Pastepaper wrapper.

      * Close Grip Press:

      * Close Grip Press, Wrestlers, An Anthology, Cary Wilkins

      Veatches Art of the Book, Northampton, MA ( Inventory # 13523)

      The Fleece Press:

      Dear Mercia, Paul Nash letters. Earth Pattern #1 on covers,

      Brown cloth spine

      Herbert Hodgeson, Pattern 6-B on covers, Tan Buckram spine

      Iris Nevins reprint of Nicholson's Manual of the Art of Book Binding,

      Claire Maziarczyk's bindings and books:

      Boxed set of "Six Bindings by Claire Maziarczyk" in a clam shell

      box yellow ochre in color with "Praire" pattern custom pastepaper.

      Used as a portfolio piece and teaching reference.

      Chaucer: Stories told to Children? ( I am not sure of the exact title)

      Small pale green hard cover book deckled edges, in a pale green

      Clam shell box lined with one of a kind paste papers approx.

      5x6 inches in size. I use it as a binding and box sample.