3726Re: [Marbling] Re: Very disheartened newbie

  • Gail Mackenzie
    Aug 24, 2006
      ah...if it isn't the water...but then, upon rereading I realized that
      you raised the Ph by adding ammonia, right? But, then did you add
      anything like white vinegar to lower the Ph back down? If the Ph is
      too high then...nothing works. Do you have any Ph tape available?
      Get some and start measuring. Don't throw your 2 1/2 gallons
      away..you can easily adjust the Ph at any time. . Do you know what
      kind of methyl cel you are using? Ask your supplier. There are
      several different kinds and they all have different requirements.
      ProChem is a major pain in the * product in my opinion anyhow.
      Golden flow is just about the best dispersant for any type of
      marbling products.