3695Re: [Marbling] multiplicity of the same message

  • gretchen vansant
    Jul 6, 2006
      I'll have to agree with John . I've never heard so much whining from people coming here. They belittle my inquires by bombarding with complaints about the amount of mail they receive. I personally just delete...instead of complaining. I have gotten alot of great info here but recently I've been disillusioned with all the complaining. Oh and no I didn't start a new message...... and John you've always said it like it is here. I thank you

      John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Have you tried g mail?
      Or the art of marbling?
      MAYBE this news group is NOT for you ?
      Thanks for the attack on my favorite group.
      You probably do not need to be here anyway. ?
      Walpolepo? is that wal mart on the pole po?
      bye bye