3662Re: [Marbling] metal marbling tank

  • m.murat elhan
    Jun 6, 2006
      robert ýf you want to metal tank for marbling I can send you.I sell all traditional marbling materials , also sell soil color .but which size do you want?

      murat, turkey

      littlegempress <littlegempress@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone

      It seems to me that professional marblers use large customized metal
      marbling tank.....Anyone has any ideas where one can possibly buy such
      a big metal tank for marbling or where it can be custom-made?

      Thanks very much for any tips

      Robert, Canada