3459Re: drying rack, was very large trays

  • angchengsiew
    Feb 19, 2006
      Dear Susanne,
      I usually hang my papers. The collapsible laundary rack you describe
      is what I have at the moment. Its quite cumbersome since it has 3
      folds(one middle and two wings?). Maybe I should look at other more
      compact models.

      Thanks for all other suggestions.

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
      <studio@...> wrote:
      > Hi John,
      > do you want hang up your sheets, or do you prefer to dry them lying
      > For hanging, I use the normal collapsible drying racks for laundry,
      the variety that has
      > enamelled rods instead of lines, plus ordinary clothes pegs. Sounds
      rather profane but
      > works perfectly and can be put into a dark and quiet corner when
      you're through for the
      > day, and it's cheap.
      > For laying them flat, my husband has designed a folding rack for me
      that is fixed to the
      > wall and can make itself next to invisible when it is not needed.
      Gives a certain amount of
      > work while building it, preferably by a person who knows how to
      glue and saw wood and
      > how to drill wide wholes.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic