3406Re: [Marbling] Re: Drug-Free and marbling

  • gretchen vansant
    Jan 22, 2006
      Its me Jake see previous message...I thank god for marbling ,I haven't struggled for years (financially maybe but not with drugs) peace gretchen

      Jake Benson <handbindery@...> wrote:
      Well Jim, who knows?

      Maybe we'll all somehow surreptitiously cash in on the unexpected bit of publicity!
      What's that adage about any publicity is good publicity?
      Well, I guess that's only reportedly true for celebrities on their way down in Hollywood.

      Someone wrote to this group last year who found marbling a helpful form of therapy in
      their struggle with addiction. I have tried searching the archives in various ways, but can't
      find the message. Are you still out there?

      Art and design school Art design class Art design degree Game art design college Art design Graphic art design program

      Visit your group "Marbling" on the web.