3374Re: [Marbling] The New Web site

  • David Graham
    Dec 31, 2005
      On 12/31/05, NORA CANO <casa_de_papel@...> wrote:

      > BELLÍSIMA TU PÁGINA. NO HABLO INGLÉS PERO SI TRABAJO CON EL MARBLING Y
      > BOOKBINDING. TE ABRAZO DESDE CARACAS-VENEZUELA. FELIZ AÑO NUEVO. HAPPY NEWW
      > YEAR 2006. DESPUÉS TE ENVÍO FOTOGRAFÍAS DE MI TRABAJO.
      >
      > red cat <tapa014@...> escribió: http://www.kitapsanatlari.com/
      >

      > Nora says:

      Your page is lovely. I don't speak English but I work in marbeling and
      bookbinding. I hug you from Caracas, Venezuela. Happy New Year 2006. Later
      I send photos of my work.

      --
      Time is nature's way of assuring that everything that has ever happened, and
      everything that shall ever happen don't just happen to happen RIGHT NOW !