3296Re: [Marbling] (unknown)

  • Brent Mydland
    Nov 17, 2005
      I hear ya! at least they are there for the masses.maybe some will be encouraged enough to find us. Marbling is a FINE ART in itsself,Lets keep this moving in the right direction! Peace(that would be nice) Johnny

      > dharmatrading.com

      Yes, I looked at the dharma site...it was painful. I donĀ¹t think highly of
      anything associated with Dharma Trading anyhow. It always turns out to be
      the cheapest (yes) but also the shoddiest.

      P.S. I would be happy to send you a sample of the Calgon powder that I have
      been using.
      Regards, Gail

      Art and design school Art design class Art design degree Game art design college Graphic art design program School of graphic art design