3183Marbling Handmade papers

  • sixshort
    Sep 26, 2005
      Oops! I made a very bad mistake, saying that I use repositioning
      spray for handmade papers! That would make a terrible mess. I meant
      to say an artists' fixative matt spray, which lightly seals the surface.

      The repositioning spray which has lodged in my brain is for attaching
      masking paper before marbling. I have been using it for the past
      week, and it has obviously addled my senses.

      Thanks for the comments, Monita. I haven't tried acrylics for my
      papers - the acrylics available in Australia are not pleasant to work
      with, except for fabric. Will keep it in mind next time I get my
      acrylics out. Joan
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic