      From: gretchen vansant<mailto:fine_artist2002@...>
      To: marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:27 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] (unknown)

      Hello Everyone, Well I somewhat mastered fabric marbling, but I've been doing some paper (as you know Iris !). So I ask you paper marbler's ,do you slide your paper off the edge of the vat to squeegee" off the size? or are you just lifting and gently rinsing, till size is off? I've gotten some smearing when rinsing off the size from the paper. I don't want to rinse to much which smears the paint,but I feel its still slippery. Does it matter if there's alittle size left on? Its trial and error here ...I don't want to spoil to many papers.Any thoughts are appreciated Thanks Gretchen