      From: Carlamontagner@...
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:40 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] Greetings from Brasil

      Hello,
      I live in Brasil, but I am not a marbler, I studying the history of mabling.
      I´ve founded beautiful books about the subject, and I´d like to congratulate
      Iris Nevis, her wonderful book,"Varieties of Spanish Marbling", just arrived.
      And I´d like to thank Jake Benson, you invited me to join the group, and I
      learning a lot reading the e-mails, they will help my research.

      Sincerely
      Carla Montagner