  • DKMaurer1@aol.com
    Jan 29, 2000
      Hello -- I'm Diane Maurer-Mathison. I've been marbling, teaching workshops,
      selling marbling supplies and writing about paper art for about 20 years.
      (The last two books were PAPER ART and THE ULTIMATE MARBLING HANDBOOK.) I do
      mostly traditional watercolor and suminagashi marbling, but often explore
      paste papers, sometimes marbling over them to create special papers for
      collage. Its great to be part of the community --it gets lonely here in rural
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic