2530Re: [Marbling] Marbling on Canvas

  • Laura Sims
    Aug 16, 2004
      Hello Donna,

      A smooth surface canvas seems to work best. I do not
      was the canvas, but lay it flat in a tray of alum
      solution (1/2 cup to 1 gal.). With my hand I press
      the solution into the canvas until no more bubbles
      come out of the canvas. Drip dry, iron and marble
      with acrylics.

      Good luck,
      Laura

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail