2512Re: [Marbling] Marbling on Canvas

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Jul 27, 2004
      After years of working on fabric...and having more and more problems: I
      have decided that fabrics are going through the same changes as paper has
      been undergoing. Meaning that more and different finishes and fillers are
      being used. So, Now I prewash everything. I presoak for 1-2 hours with
      cold water in the washing machine with about 1 tablespoon of Simple Green to
      a tub full of cold water. Spin, refill and rinse, spin, refill and rinse
      than line or machine dry depending on the fabric. I hope this is helpful
      Best wishes, Gail