2508Re: [Marbling] Fw: marbling ceramics

  • Brent Mydland
    Jul 27, 2004
      I spent thousands of dollars and many hours learning this.

      It is a real serious art! Not just a weekend craft.

      Are there any examples out there or real instructions.

      Have there really been people doing this for centuries?

      Can it be cost effective?

      Is it sooo toxic I will die doing it?

      Will people understand this and support me d

      oing this? I love marbling and will continue at all means prevailing winds.

      Peace Johnny