249Re: [Marbling] Great! but what's it FOR...

  • thomas fuhrman
    Jul 13, 2000
      jan,
      bookbinders would use it for covers or to wrap signatures with. there is alot
      of people who use it in card making as a background paper or as a collage
      material. i have seen it in stores like the paper source in chicago and kansas
      city and also in akios in chicago and they charge an arm and a leg for it.
      hope this helps,
      karen fuhrman