      From: renatocrepaldi808
      To: marbling
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 8:51 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] 1869's marbling description

      Hello all,

      I was google around the web searching for old marbling books and texts and I found an article about marbling edited in march 1869....tree pages of great value.
      For those interested to read it go to:

      http://memory.loc.gov

      go to search, scroll page down until: NINETEENTH-CENTURY PERIODICALS

      search and browse INDIVIDUAL PERIODICALS

      click on MANUFACTURER AND BUILDER (1869~1894)

      browse VOLUME FOR THIS PERIODICALS

      click on VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3 MARCH 1869

      PAGE 71, 72, 73....

      Best wishes to all,