1964Re: [Marbling] Re: Allergies

    Sep 21 5:07 AM
      My Mothin In Law has it, she is at least one of the happy ones...she seems
      to be living inside her happiest memories. Still so sad. I have read that
      too about aluminum not being so much a worry, but one never knows what to
      believe since they keep changing their minds.....maybe there should be a
      study on all these studies to see why they are so inconsistent. ALuminum
      pots are bad, copper pots are bad.....cast iron is bad too if you get too
      much iron from cooking in it, it is bad for your heart.....mmmm....what
      have we left out? Anything.....oh teflon at high temps is supposedly bad.

      It's very confusing, isn't it.

      >My grandfather had Alzheimer's -- it's not a nice thing. My prayers go
      out to anyone who is dealing with this condition. Anyway, Mom started
      using copper bottom cooking utensils. Later, I read that aluminum may not
      be that big of a factor. Cynthia
      <
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic