1909RE: [Marbling] Re: Allergies

    Sep 15, 2003
      PS...I really am not slurping alum! the once in a blue moon taste
      test......which by the way cannot be tasted on the danged newly buffered
      paper......back to that....anyone care to mention which other papers work
      for them? Mimi and I are going a little crazy right now.
      I.Nevins

      >Hi Iris,
      If you want to see if you are carrying a load of aluminum from
      slurping on your alumed paper, you need to be tested for heavy metal
      toxicity with an IV chelation treatment followed by saving all of
      your urine for (I've forgotten...aluminum load was heavy...dementia
      is imminent...) maybe 6 hours and then handing the jug back to the
      doctor so they can send some off to be analized. The chelation IV
      takes, oh, 3-4 hours. They did a hair analysis on me too, but the
      doctor trusted the above urine test more as the aluminum is a heavy
      metal and is firmly linked to your cells until set free by the
      chelating agent, EDTA. Because it is chemically linked to your
      cells, it isn't just floating around loose in your blood so it is
      hard to test for with a simple blood test. I had aluminum pretty
      bad, along with lead, cadmium, and arsenic. I also tested as hyper-
      sensitive to aluminum (sorta like an allergy).

      Anyway.... If you are sneezing, it means that you are getting minute
      particles of alum in you and your body really doesn't want any more,
      thanks anyway. Breathing it into your lungs is a MUCH more efficient
      way of getting a toxic load into your body than daubing it onto your
      skin. I'm not real sure where it ranks with slurping it off of paper
      though.

      Susa Glenn<
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic