19Introduction

  • johnacs@pacific.net.sg
    Jan 26, 2000
      Greetings list members. I'm John Ang from Singapore. I'm very glad that this list is formed so that we can share our experience of
      marbling. My interest in marbling started when I bought a book titled "Paper Pleasures" by Faith Shannon.
      A chapter was devoted to marbling. My initial attempts at marbling did not yield satisfactory results, so I shelfed this creft.
      A holiday trip to Italy 3 years ago brought me into contact with marbling again. I was fortunate to meet a marbler in Venice who gave me a personal demonstration.
      From that day onwards, I was hooked. I scoure the Internet, bookstores, library for marbling information.
      Whenever I have time, I will do marbling. That could mean sometimes into the wee hours of morning.
      I'm still improving on my techniques. Please visit my website <http://home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs>.
      I will be adding more information.

      Regards
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic