1890Re: [Marbling] Allergies

    Sep 15, 2003
      Wonder why they use it in pickling then? I have been tasting my papers many
      years, if I forgot to mark the alumed side!
      irisnevins

      >Gail MacKenzie <gailmackenzi@...> wrote:I am glad that alum, as a
      hazard, came up. Ask for a safety data sheet
      from your supplier. It will tell you that alum should not be inhaled, wash
      off skin immediately and do not get it in your eyes. It is an irritant and
      1 scant teaspoon (you know it tastes like unsweetened lemon lime koolade)
      is
      a fatal dose for the average adult!!
      <
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic