1881[Marbling] philipppines paper mill

    Sep 10, 2003
      MArie...I sent you a long email and it came back again as possible spam, so
      I sent from another account....did you get it?
      How do we avoid this?

      >greetings all,
      i am updating the marbling mailing list and am looking for information
      about the duntog paper mill in the philippines. is it still in business?
      and what is its current address?

      a note for yahoo newcomers; the mailing list is used to notify interested
      people about upcoming marbling conferences. if you are not on the list and
      would like to be, please email your name and address to me at
      marie-p@... (i respond to all your email. if i don't respond to
      your email i did not receive it. my filter throws out some as spam. in
      that case, please contact me through the yahoo group.)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic