1880philipppines paper mill

  • marie-p@despammed.com
    Sep 10, 2003
      greetings all,
      i am updating the marbling mailing list and am looking for information about the duntog paper mill in the philippines. is it still in business? and what is its current address?

      a note for yahoo newcomers; the mailing list is used to notify interested people about upcoming marbling conferences. if you are not on the list and would like to be, please email your name and address to me at marie-p@... (i respond to all your email. if i don't respond to your email i did not receive it. my filter throws out some as spam. in that case, please contact me through the yahoo group.)

      happy marbling,
      marie palowoda
      marie-p@...
      http://artistsregister.com/artists/CO419