1842Re: Sorry a correction ! ! !

  • mpmh60201
    Aug 21, 2003
      I never stated that I was an authority on marbling.
      I have very little knowledge on "true" historic tradition, because
      so much has been distorted over the centuries. Jake Benson
      made strong mention of this at our marbling conference in 2002.
      What I do know is that I have been a full time professional
      ARTIST for over forty years (that is, I earn my living this way),
      using marbling enhancement twenty of those years. If I'm an
      aurthority on anything...it is my own artwork of which I have true

      I respect tradition, yet feel the need not to follow in past
      footsteps. My work comes from my soul, not a book or instructor.
      (By the way, I exhibited with Mustafa Duzgunman twice in the
      USA, as his equal, not as a student.)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic