1717Re: [Marbling] sunspot

    May 8, 2003
      I will see the shaving cream experiment....running the same time as my
      class. I don't know how he does it, haven't looked into it, but i would
      think....if you sprayed it quickly on water (I would think the soap would
      ruin size) and as it started disappearing, quickly lay the paper you might
      get some really soft cloud effects. Just a guess, we will see. Maybe same
      for whipped cream?

      Diane are you out there....? Remember some of the weird stuff Paul Maurer
      used years ago. I won't say. Will leave that up to you and/or Paul!
      Paul....do you check in here?