1654modestly shy marblers from Symrna!

  • Oguzhan
    Apr 5, 2003
      I could not convince ,Mr.Nuri P├Żnar ,
      already a known name,
      in Drunkard Marbling !

      to send to the Yahoo marbling group
      pictures from their exhibition in Izmir,
      opened -since this monday.

      Tonight him and his friends are gathering
      to send prayers to Turkish Marbling Master Mustafa Duzgunman,
      and listen to sufi tunes.

      His excuse for not sending the pictures was
      that there were many Marbling Arts Masters in the group,

      will Ms.Ingrid Weimann show us pictures of the
      Miniature (in size) Marbled Book ,
      which her and dear Chris made together,

      and let some jaws fall apart !

      would some kind member of this group,