1636Catalogue Announcement

  • jlaird2003
    Mar 25, 2003
      Catalogue Announcement. Oak Knoll is currently having two sales with
      20% to 50% off! Please excuse cross postings.

      Our publishing division, Oak Knoll Press, is having a 50% off sale on
      selected new titles, as part of the 25th anniversary celebration of
      the publishing of our first book. The sale lasts until April 30,

      Our antiquarian book division, Oak Knoll Books, is just finishing our
      Winter Sale that can save you 20% to 50% on the 1000 titles featured
      in our special Winter Sale Catalogue. This sale has been extended
      and now also lasts until April 30, 2003.

      Both of the sale catalogues are available as electronic files on the
      Internet, the link is: <http://www.oakknoll.com/50offsale.html>

      We have a few printed catalogues remaining from the mailing to our
      regular customers. If you need a printed copy go to the registration
      page of our web site at <http://www.oakknoll.com/mail/register.html>
      fill in the form and in the comments section put which catalogue you
      would like us to send.

      John Laird
      Director of Library Sales

      Oak Knoll Books