1575Re: [Marbling] In search of workshop information

    Mar 5, 2003
      Oh Gail....I want to run away and be somebody else....even for just a
      summer!!! Wish I could just close up and come over and lend you a hand....
      But I am so busy too, and if this continues I will need to hire someone
      myself!

      You might give a call to Peters Vally, 973-948-5200 and see if they have an
      excess of interns applying for the summer....can't taken 'em all and one of
      them might suit you.

      good luck.

      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com

      Hello.. I¹m a production marbler. Just thinking that I would like someone
      interested in marbling to work with me this summer. I can offer round
      trip
      US mainland ticket ad housing in a very rural area and payment in line with
      experience. Phone 707-925-6340 <
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic