1529RE: [Marbling] using stencils, and or multiple layers

  • Ann Lederer
    Feb 6, 2003
      Sandy: how do you remove the rubber cement? and I presume when you use the freezer paper you cut out the shape and then iron it on, correct? and iron after to remove the wax? thanks, Ann
      sandy <sandy@...> wrote:
      Try rubber cement or a trick that quilters use. Iron the plastic side of
      freezer paper (found in your local grociery store) to your sheet and
      peel it off after marbling

      sandy
      Fremont, Ca

      Longing for more control I was experimenting with cutting my own
      stencils out of
      printer paper and gluing them onto the sheet before it is
      marbled
      Does anyone have any suggestions about glue mixtures that
      would hold to the surface enough to get straight lines, but weak
      enough so I could eventually take the stencil off