1477Re: handmade papers for marbling

  • mpmh60201 <milena@interaccess.com>
    Dec 21 2:19 PM
      I agree with the previous message about hm papers.
      However, I've also had exceptional results with very cheap hm papers
      from India and Tibet. The type of pigment and marbling size must be
      taken into consideration. Concentrated acrylics on carragheenan made
      with distilled water work the best for me on both purchased hm's and
      those which I have (poorly) made.
      Supreme results are guaranteed on the expensive hm's from Japan.
      Also- consider the level of expertise of the person doing the
      marbling. Hm paper variables can compound problems for a novice.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic