1471handmade papers for mabling

  • leech541@aol.com
    Dec 19, 2002
      Hello Marblers,

      I've agreed to write an article for Hand Papermaking Magazine about marbling,
      and i would like to get a sense of what other marblers think about marbling
      on handmade papers. Any particular successes, failures, joys or frustrations?
      Technical problems? Too expensive? Too scary? I know of only a few of you
      (hello Marjorie Tomchuk) who do it regularly, as part of their work. Others -
      Susan Martin and Dana and Ingrid at Moth Marblers from time to time. I know
      many of you have experimented, and would love to hear your thoughts.

      Wishing you a happy holiday season, and Peace

      tom Leech
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic