1320Paint/water ratios

  • Jan Bond
    Sep 18, 2002
      Melinda,

      I haven't used Utrecht paints, but they are one of the three brands
      (Liquitex, Rembrandt, Utrecht) that Galen Berry recommends using.

      The ratio is about 4 parts water to one part paint, but will vary with the
      intensity you want. I don't measure, and haven't had any problems, so it
      seems a forgiving process.

      Jan