1234Beginning with suminagashi?

  • jemiljan
    Jul 25, 2002
      I wonder for those who want to try marbling for the very first time if
      recommending a Boku Undo Suminagashi kit would be a good
      idea. It really seems to me the most easy method of marbling,
      and you really don't have to make anything up. Paper is an issue
      though.

      I would love to hear if there is a cheaper paper that works well
      with these colors. Soon i will punge into the world of arts
      education, and this really seems to me the most suitable
      method for elementary school art teachers. It would be
      interesting to hear comments from others who have taught or
      demonstrated marbling in a school setting.

      Jake Benson
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic