Half-Dragon / Half-Ogre

  • James Chrisman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2003
      I was playing around with the idea of one of these, any thoughts on
      how you'd make one? Half Ogres are in the back of the Savage Species
      book.
      What feats, stats(using 32 points) & magic items would you go for?
      What type of Dragon, red, gold?

      Half-Dragon / Half-Ogre
      9th level Monk (12th level character)
      Base Speed 60'/Fly 60' (perfect)
      Str 30 +10
      Dex 14 +2
      Con 18 +4
      Int 12 +1
      Wis 14 +2
      Cha 8 -1

      AC 31 (+8 natural, -1 size, +2 wis, +2 dex, +9 magic, +1 monk)
      Hit Points 46 plus 8d10 rolls

      Fort +12 / Ref +10 / Will +10
      Base Attack Bonus +6/+1
      Unarmed BAB +6/+3
      Melee +16/+11 Range +8/+3
      Unarmed +17/+14 (damage 1d12+11, crit 18-20 x2)
      Feats 1st - Improved Flight, 3rd - Improved Flight, 6th - Iron Hand,
      9th - Improved Critical (unarmed)

      Cloak of resistance +2 to saves
      Vest of Luck +1 to AC
      Goggles of Insight +2 to AC
      Bracers of Armor +3
      Ring of Protection +3 to AC
      Necklace of Natural Weapons +1, with sure strike and impact
      Monk's Belt