Digger and Pals

  • James Chrisman <I_ATE_BREAKFAST@yahoo.co
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
      Lets see, I think Quan Chi(AL's Human Monk), Racher(Dave's Drow
      Cleric/Wizard), Seretus(Donnie's Half-Elf Fighter/Wizard), Harafi
      (your brother Dave's Human Wizard) and NightFlash(Ed's Human
      Thief/Fighter/Wizard).

      I can't remember the insane characters that Ducky would play on
      occasion, Grillo ran a freak named Garnet Jax, an ogre with
      translucent skin who could cast fireball twice a day whenever he
      decided to play.

      --- In Maps_Gods_Stories@yahoogroups.com, "Digger <scottlily@a...>"

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
        oh yeah I almost forgot, Ed translated NightFlash to 3rd edition
        http://www.geocities.com/i_ate_breakfast/NightFlash.pdf

        --- In Maps_Gods_Stories@yahoogroups.com, "James Chrisman