Slightly warped fighters

  • James Chrisman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Fighter Alternatives for 3e D&D just to add some personalization to
      my world. Of course you can always multi-class to get just about the
      same effect but I thought it would be kinda cool to have a single
      class you really liked.

      Bounty Hunter

      Feat: Must take Track
      Changes: Lose ability to use heavy armor and gain Gather Information,
      Intimidate and Move Silently as class skills and 3 skill points per
      level.

      Outlaw

      Changes: Lose ability to use medium and heavy armor and gain Hide,
      Intimidate, Move Silently, Search, Spot and Wilderness Lore as class
      skills and 4 skill points per level.

      Mercenary

      Changes: Lose first level bonus feat and gain Intimidate, Search and
      Spot as class skills and 3 skill points per level.

      Pirate

      Changes: Lose ability to use armor and Handle Animal and Ride as
      class skills and gain Balance, Intuit Direction, Profession (sailor)
      and Use Rope as class skills and 3 skill points per level. Plus
      bonus feats of Weapon Finesse (Rapier) and Weapon Focus (Rapier)

      Pit Fighter

      Changes: Lose first level bonus feat and gain Balance, Intimidate and
      Tumble as class skills and 3 skill points per level.

      Soldier

      Changes: Add Intimitade to class skills

      Anyone have any ideas for any of the other classes?