Re: Updates to my web page

  • i_ate_breakfast
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hey Ray,

      If you put the url for your page in the future it might help some of
      the new folks find your page easier if they wanted to check it out.
      http://www.geocities.com/rcard_73/
      I was reading your timeline and was wondering if since a plague hit
      if you had thought about making a plague god. Another thought I found
      somewhere else online was about a slight twist on rangers. Instead of
      the ambidextrous stuff to start give rangers a choice like taking
      point blank shot and precise shot at first level and at base attack
      +9 give them far shot instead of the usual improved two weapon deal.
      That way you get a range attack ranger instead of the two weapon
      melee type, might be only suitable for elves in your game. What do
      you think?