Oogly

  • nightflash30094
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      I figured i would put new charactor data up for Oogly see if i did everything right .Fighter level 5 Cavaler 1 ( Emasary )

      Str 22   +6
      Dex 15  +2
      Con 18  +3
      Int 6      -2
      Wis 6    -2
      Cha 7   -2

      AC 20   10 + 6 + 2 ( armor magic bonus ) +2 ( dex mod )     +2 breast plate

      Fortitude  8  6 base save  +4 ability mod  +1 ( cloak of resistance ) -3 albino
      Reflex      4   1 base save  +2 ability mod  +1 ( cloak of resistance )
      Will        -1   1 base save  -2 ability mod  +1 ( cloak of resistance )

      Hit points 68

      Initiative  +4    +2 dex mod +2 Misc mod +2

      + 1 Elfbane Halberd  1d10 damage x3 critical

      Nonelf  +14 to hit  1d10 +21         crit +15 to confirm  1d10 +24

      Elf   +17 to hit  1d10 +24  Crit +18 to confirm 1d10 +27

      Feats

      Two handed weapon ( Haleberd )
      Power attack
      Furious focus
      Weapon focus halberd
      Weapon specialization ( Halberd )
      Cleave
      Greater cleave
      Point blank shot
      Rapid shot
      Mounted combat

      Traits
      Killer : You deal additional damage equal to your weapon’s critical hit modifier when you score a successful critical hit with a weapon; this additional damage is added to the final total, and is not multiplied by the critical hit multiple itself. This extra damage is a trait bonus
      Reactinary : You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
      Anatomist : You know where to aim your blows to strike vital organs and you gain a +1 trait bonus on all rolls made to confirm critical hits.
      Albino : -3 to Fortitude saves

      Emasary allows me to move full movement in Med armor at lvl 1

      I dont remember if i added the +2 abily bonus for house rules or if i added the +1 for level bonus
      but that is Oogly as he stands from last game play .

      Donnie it you read this make some Charactor sheets say 500 ( just for me Jims back porch is cool but doesnt have the basement feel lol ) j/k

    • dirtkami
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
        LOL

        --- nightflash wrote:

        > Donnie it you read this make some Character sheets say 500 ( just for me Jim's back porch is cool but doesn't have the basement feel lol ) j/k

      • dirtkami
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
          oh yeah, click this