Re: GURPS 150 point Fantasy Campaign

  • dirtkami
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2011
      I put the PCs up on Armoredpossum

      --- dirtkami wrote:

      > Standard TL 3 fantasy with barbarians of lower tech levels
    • dirtkami
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 12, 2011
        Ogbo, Blarr, and Urrgh were minding their own business eating the fruit they had gathered high in a tree when they were swept up in the banestorm and transported to Yrth. They've encountered enough bandits in the forests of Yrth over the last year to know to stay away from the men in metal skins and have picked up a few words of Anglish.

        Ogbo
        150 points

        Basic Attributes 80 points
        ST 10 [0]
        DX 12 [40]
        IQ 11 [20]
        HT 12 [20]

        Secondary Characteristics -20 points
        Damage 2d-1/3d+1; BL 20 lbs.; HP 10 [0]; Will 11 [0]; Per 11 [0]; FP 12 [0];
        Basic Speed 5.00 [-20]; Basic Move 6 [0].

        Dodge

        Advantages 96 points
        Arm DX +1 [16]
        Arm ST +9 [45]
        Brachiation [5]
        High Pain Threshold [10]
        Weapon Master (spear)[20]

        Languages 2 points
        Caveman (Native) [0]
        Anglish (Broken) [2]

        Disadvantages -30 points
        TL 0 [-15]
        Social Stigma (caveman) [-10]
        Overconfidence  [-5]

        Quirks -5 points

        Skills 27 points (1 point in each unless noted)
        Armory TL 0 (weapons) 10
        Brawling 12
        Gesture 11
        Weather Sense 10
        Tracking 10
        Climbing 11
        Stealth 11
        Swimming 12
        Survival (mountains) 10

        Spear 16 [16]
        Naturalist  10 [2]

        Blarr 150 points

        Basic Attributes 80 points
        ST 10 [0]
        DX 11 [20]
        IQ 11 [20]
        HT 13 [30]

        Secondary Characteristics 20 points
        Damage 1d/2d; BL 20 lbs.; HP 10 [0]; Will 11 [0]; Per 11 [0]; FP 13 [0];
        Basic Speed 6.00 [0]; Basic Move 10 [20].

        Dodge

        Advantages 76 points
        Arm DX +1 [16]
        Arm ST +4 [20]
        Brachiation [5]
        Fit [5]
        High Pain Threshold [10]
        Weapon Master (maul) [20]

        Languages 2 points
        Caveman (Native) [0]
        Anglish (Broken) [2]

        Disadvantages -50 points
        TL 0 [-15]
        Social Stigma (caveman) [-10]
        On the Edge  [-15]
        Bloodlust [-10]

        Quirks -5 points

        Skills 27 points (1 point in each unless noted)
        Armory TL 0 (weapons) 10
        Brawling 11
        Gesture 11
        Weather Sense 10
        Tracking 10
        Climbing 10
        Stealth 10
        Swimming 12
        Survival (mountains) 10

        Two-Handed Axe/Mace 15 [16]
        Naturalist  10 [2]

        Urrgh 150 points

        Basic Attributes 80 points
        ST 10 [0]
        DX 11 [20]
        IQ 11 [20]
        HT 13 [30]

        Secondary Characteristics 20 points
        Damage 1d/2d; BL 20 lbs.; HP 10 [0]; Will 11 [0]; Per 15 [20]; FP 13 [0];
        Basic Speed 6.00 [0]; Basic Move 6 [0].

        Dodge

        Advantages 76 points
        Arm DX +1 [16]
        Arm ST +4 [20]
        Brachiation [5]
        Fit [5]
        High Pain Threshold [10]
        Weapon Master (maul) [20]

        Languages 2 points
        Caveman (Native) [0]
        Anglish (Broken) [2]

        Disadvantages -50 points
        TL 0 [-15]
        Social Stigma (caveman) [-10]
        On the Edge  [-15]
        Bloodlust [-10]

        Quirks -5 points

        Skills 27 points (1 point in each unless noted)
        Armory TL 0 (weapons) 10
        Brawling 11
        Gesture 11
        Weather Sense 10
        Naturalist 9
        Climbing 10
        Stealth 10
        Swimming 12
        Survival (mountains) 10

        Two-Handed Axe/Mace 15 [16]
        Tracking Naturalist  15 [2]
      • dirtkami
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 24, 2012
          So how about Gamma World mixed with a few tribes from Robert Adams' Horseclans, Gene Wolfe's New Sun, a crazed A.I. or two from Reign of Steel and maybe a Morrow Project team or two?

          Roll percentile or choose, then make a 100 point character before you roll your mutations.
          After you determine your mutations spend 50 more points to adjust to whatever freak you turned out to be.

          01-20% Pure Strain Human: Go ahead and spend 50 more points.
          21-89% Humanoid (Mutant Human): Roll 1d4 for the number of physical mutations then roll 1d4 for the number of mental mutations.
          90-99% Mutant Animal: Same as Humanoid and pick what kind of animal. And you can pick bipedal for one of your physical mutations if you want to.
          100% Mutant Plant: Roll 1d4 plant mutations and 1d4 mental mutations. And 50 more points for you too plant boy.

          Pure Strain Humans
          start at Tech Level 7.
          Humanoids start at Tech Level 3.
          Mutant Animals and Mutated Plants start at Tech Level 0.

          But there are various groups at different Tech Levels, for example, only 1% of the Pure Strain Humans live in a TL 7 society, 90% live in TL 3 villages.

        • dirtkami
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 3, 2012
            Well only one player and myself like GURPS so its back to Pathfinder.
            I had one request for a vanilla game, another for horror, so generic D&D
            it is.

            --- dirtkami wrote:

            > So how about Gamma World mixed with a few tribes from Robert Adams'
            > Horseclans, Gene Wolfe's New Sun, a crazed A.I. or two from Reign of
            > Steel and maybe a Morrow Project team or two?

          • i_ate_breakfast
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 17, 2016

              Morrow Project

              Our agency has evidence that World War III will occur in 1989.
              Everything that can be done to avert the War is being done, but another avenue must be explored,  rebuilding after the War.
              Our side of the organization is dedicated to rebuilding America after the inevitable nuclear war.

              A group of American industrialists known as the Council of Tomorrow predict the coming of an apocalyptic nuclear war and created a plan for reconstruction and emergency operations to survive the war.
              This plan is the "Morrow Project"
              Volunteers are cryogenically frozen in hidden bunkers and provided with supplies and equipment to rebuild civilization 3 to 5 years after the war ends and the nuclear fallout diminishes.

              The Morrow Project will be coordinated by a central command post and record-keeping facility called "Prime Base."
              This is an immense self-contained bunker hidden underground in Nevada.
              The facility's advanced life support systems will allow the Project's leaders to survive the war and chronicle it and be in the best position to decide what should be done next.

              Recon teams are to reconnoiter the countryside, report on local conditions and provide advice to Prime Base concerning which teams should be awakened next.

              MARS teams make up the military arm of the Project—they are extremely formidable and heavily armed.

              Science teams are broadly cross-trained scientific and technical units that can cope with a wide range of situations—from complex medical care and epidemiology to understanding unusual hazards and dangerous creatures.
              Their areas of knowledge range from biology to nuclear physics. They are equipped with a custom-built vehicle called the Science One and have armament second only to that of the MARS teams.

              You were recruited in 1970 at the end of your tour of duty in Vietnam to be part of a six man Recon team.

              You’ve successfully completed Morrow Project training and are now trusted to rebuild civilization using any means necessary.

              Good Luck.

              Morrow Project
              Template (220 points)

              With a MAC-10 on each hip you caught a recruiter's eye.

              Attributes 160
              ST 14 [40]
              DX 10 [0]
              IQ  14 [80]
              HT 14 [40]

              Secondary Characteristics -10
              Damage 1d/2d; BL 39 lbs.
              HP 14 [0]; Will 12 [-10]; Per 14 [0]; FP 14 [0]
              Basic Speed 6 [0]; Basic Move 6 [0].

              Advantages 26
              Ambidexterity [5], Walking Armory [1] and
              • A total of 20 points chosen from among ST or HT +1 or +2 [10 or 20], IQ or DX +1 [20],
              Per +1 to +4 [5/level], Basic Move +1 to +3 [5/level], Absolute Direction [5],
              Acute Senses (any)  1  or  2  [2/level],  Alcohol  Tolerance  [1],  Combat Reflexes [15],
              Deep Sleeper [1], Fearlessness [2/level], Fit [5] or Very Fit [15], Hard to Kill [2/level],
              High Pain Threshold [10], Less Sleep 1-4 [2/level], Nightvision 1 to 9 [1 to 9],
              One Way Fluency (understands Vietnamese) [1], Penetrating Voice [1], Rapid Healing [5],
              Resistant to Disease (+3) [3], or Temperature Tolerance 1 or 2 [1 or 2].

              Disadvantages -40
              Weirdness Magnet [-15], Sense of Duty (Unit) [-5], Skinny [-5] and
              • A further  -15  points  chosen  from  among  Addiction  (Chain Smoker) [-5], Bloodlust [-10],
              Bully [-10], Callous [-5], Chummy [-5] or Gregarious [-10], Code of Honor (Soldier’s)  [-10],
              Compulsive  Carousing  [-5],  Fanaticism (USA)  [-15],  Gullibility  [-10],  Hidebound  [-5],
              Incurious [-5], Intolerance [-5], Light Sleeper [-5], Overconfidence [-5],
              Post-Combat Shakes [-5],  Truthfulness  [-5], Workaholic [-5].

              Military and Morrow Project Skills 54
              Guns (SMG) (DX/E)+7 [24]-17
              Guns (LMG, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun), all (DX/E) Default+1 [1]-16
              Guns (Grenade Launcher and LAW), both (DX/E) Default+1 [1]-14
              Swimming (HT/E) [1]-14
              Camouflage, First Aid and Savoir-Faire (Military), all (IQ/E) [1]-14
              Armory (Body Armor, Heavy Weapons and Small Arms), Electronics Operation (Comm),
              Explosives (Demolition),  Forward  Observer,  Mechanic (Automobile and Heavy Wheeled), Navigation (Land) and Soldier, all (IQ/A)-1 [1]-13.
              Survival (Arctic) (Per/A)-1 [1]-13
              Tactics (IQ/H)-2 [1]-12
              NBC Suit (DX/A)+1 [4]-11
              Brawling and Knife, both (DX/E) [1]-10
              Stealth (DX/A) [2]-10

              Technique
              Off-Hand Weapon Training (H) Guns (SMG) [5]-17

              College Skills 20 points
              spend 6 points in Languages, 1 in 10 of the following and 4 pts in one of the following
              Carpentry, Computer Operation and Masonry, all (IQ/E) [1]
              Cartography, Electronic Operation (Scientific), Farming, Occultism,
              Public Speaking and Research, Teaching, all (IQ/A)-1 [1]
              Anthropology, Archaeology, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Diagnosis,
              Economics, Engineering (any), Geography (U.S.), Geology, History (16th-Century U.S.),
              Law (any), Linguistics, Literature, Mathematics (Applied), Meteorology,
              Paleontology (any), Pharmacy (any), Philosophy, Physician, Physiology, Psychology,
              Theology (any), Veterinary, all (IQ/H)-2 [1]
              Physics (IQ/VH)-3 [1]

              Background Skills 5
              Climbing, Driving (Automobile or Motorcycle) or Sports (any), all (DX/A)
              Area  Knowledge  (any),  Current  Affairs (any) or Games (any), all (IQ/E)
              Gambling, Fast-Talk, Mechanic (Motorcycle),  or Streetwise, all (IQ/A)
              Carousing (HT/E)
              Lifting (HT/A)
              Intimidation (Will/A)
              Scrounging (Per/E).

              Lenses

              Special Forces (+30 points)
              Pistol Fist [1]
              add 15 to Brawling (DX/E)+5 [16]-15
              Leadership (IQ/A) [2]-14
              Physician (IQ/H) [4]-14
              Engineer (Combat), Strategy (Land), both (IQ/H)-1 [2]-13
              Surgery (IQ/VH) Default+2 [2]-12
              Diagnosis (IQ/H) Default+1 [1]-12
              Physiology (IQ/H) Default+1 [1]-11

              Intelligence Officer (+30 points)
              +1 Perception [5]
              Detect Lies (Per/H) [4]-15
              Administration, Interrogation and Leadership, all (IQ/A) [2]-14
              Intelligence Analysis, Psychology and Strategy (Land), all (IQ/H) [4]-14
              add 3 to Tactics (IQ/H) [4]-14

              Combat Engineer (+30 points)
              Explosives (NOD) (IQ/A)+2 [8]-16
              Naturalist (IQ/H) [4]-14
              Carpentry and Masonry, both (IQ/E) [1]-14
              Electrician, Electronics Repair (Comm) and Machinist, all (IQ/A) [2]-14
              Engineer (Combat) (IQ/H) [4]-14
              Traps (IQ/A) [2]-14
              Hazardous Materials (Biological, Chemical and Radioactive),Leadership, all (IQ/A)-1 [1]-13

              Brawler (+30 points)
              Pistol Fist [1]
              Technique Mastery (Kicking) [1]
              Streetwise (IQ/A) [2]-14
              add 19 to Brawling (DX/E)+6 [20]-16
              Technique: 7
              Kicking (H) Brawling+4 [7]-20

              And if you pick 5 Quirks that'll give you a few more points to pick up.

              When you are awakened from your cryogenic nap you find out that

              a few humans have survived...

            • i_ate_breakfast
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 5, 2016
                Other freaks online suggest 150 point characters so I downsized the templates then of course I decided to make another page with 250 point characters anyway.

              • i_ate_breakfast
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 23, 2016
                  Shooter
                  (150 point template)

                  Attributes: 140 points
                  ST 11 [10]
                  DX 15 [100]
                  IQ 10 [0]
                  HT 13 [30]

                  Secondary Characteristics: 10 points
                  Damage 1d-1/1d+1; BL 24 lbs.; HP 11 [0]
                  Will 10 [0]; Per 12 [10]; FP 13 [0]
                  Basic Speed 7.00 [0]; Basic Move 7 [0].

                  Advantages: 28 points
                  Gunslinger [25], Signature Gear [1], Honest Face [1], Walking Armory [1]

                  Disadvantages: -50 points
                  -20 points chosen from among
                  Code of Honor (“Stay bought”) [-5] or (Soldier’s) [-10], Fanaticism (Employer, nation, or service) [-15], Greed [-15 ], Intolerance (Rival nation or other large group) [-5], Sense of Duty (Team) [-5] or (USA) [-10].
                  • -10 points chosen from
                  Bad Temper [-10], Berserk [-10], Bloodlust [-10], Bully [-10] or Honesty [-10].
                  • -20 points chosen from
                  Callous [-5], Impulsiveness [-10], On the Edge [-15], Overconfidence [-5], Stubbornness [-5].

                  Skills: 12 points
                  Guns (Pistol, Shotgun, or Submachine Gun) (E) DX+2 [4]-17
                  Fast-Draw (Magazine) (E) DX [1]-15
                  • Seven of Guns (Light Machine Gun, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, or Submachine Gun) (E) DX+1 [1]-16
                  Crossbow, Fast-Draw (Pistol), Gunner (Machine Gun), Guns (Grenade Launcher), Liquid Projector (Flame thrower), all (E) DX [1]-16; or Throwing (A) DX-1 [1]-14.

                  More Skills: 10 points
                  Wrestling (A) DX [2]-15
                  Karate (H) DX-1 [2]-14
                  Driving (Automobile or Motorcycle) and Stealth, both (A) DX-1 [1]-14
                  Survival (Arctic) (A) Per-1 [1]-11
                  Armoury (Small Arms) (A) IQ [2]-10
                  Soldier (A) IQ-1 [1]-9

                  Stuff
                  Alice pack
                  M-16 with 10 extra mags, 28 rounds in each
                  12 Gauge with 100 rounds of 00 buck in a claymore bag, and 5 rounds in the gun
                  Colt 1911 with 4 extra mags
                  K-Bar
                  PRC-25 radio
                  Compass
                  Maps
                  10 x 50 Binoculars
                  Code book
                  Note book
                  2 grease pencils
                  2 Frags
                  2 canteens of water
                  6 LRRP rations
                  4 Morphine syrettes
                  2 field dressings
                  3 pairs of socks
                  Iodine tabs

                • i_ate_breakfast
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 13
                    Sooooooooooo, I was looking at some of my favorite settings

                    Horseclans - TL 7
                    Banestorm's Yrth - TL 7
                    New Sun (Shadow of the Torturer) - TL 7

                    And how to blend them up would be easy enough with a Banestorm sweeping up a war party of prairiecat riding kindred and another storm snatching up a band of metamynodon riding cultellarii from Urth.
                    Ah yes, I can see it now, the hornless rhino riding outlaws facing the sapient sabre-tooth riding raiders in the middle of the Orclands of Yrth.

                    Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, its cool, we'll play some standard dungeon crawl GURPS campaigns before going into one of my short-lived, utterly insane, soul numbing, make your eyes bleed campaigns that only I'll enjoy.

                    Ok, anyway, back to the favorite settings, I noticed they are TL 7 so when you make a tribal stone age dude you get -30 points, woo hoo! isn't that great?

                    And if you haven't read either series you should consider the first ones of both, they're kinda cool.
                    The Horseclans is where I got the phrase dirtmen.

                    Robert Adams

                    Gene Wolfe
                  • i_ate_breakfast
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 18
                      I keep getting stuck on the Strangler Talent for character creation, it is one of the very few that has some fighting skills. So I thought I would make some Soldier Talents that don't suck.

                      A Talent that affects 6 or less skills costs 5 points per level and the wide ranging ones cost 15, so here are some Soldier Talents that you can spend 5 or combine two and spend 10 or take all three for 15.

                      Soldier (Basic) 5 points per level
                      Guns (Rifle), Knife, Savoir-Faire (Military), Soldier, Spear, Thrown Weapon (Grenade)

                      Soldier (Advanced) 5 points per level
                      Electronic Operation (Comm), First Aid, Judo, Navigation (Land), Stealth, Tactics

                      Soldier (Elite) 5 points per level
                      Explosives (EOD), Karate, Parachuting, Physician, Survival, Traps

                      So lets see, 2 points in each skill (36) and four levels of each talent (60), that's 96 points for a dude that a useful soldier even with a 10 in all his stats.

                      Might make some more

                      Assassin
                      Skills: Fast-Draw (Knife and Pistol), Garrote, Guns (Pistol), Knife, Poisons and Stealth

                      Hand to Hand
                      Skills: Boxing,  Brawling,  Judo,  Karate and Wrestling

                      Calvary
                      Skills: Riding (Horse), Animal Handling (Horse), Packing, Saber and Teamster – and Veterinary (Horses only).

                      Teacher
                      Skills: Biology, History,  Literature,  Mathematics,  Public  Speaking and Teaching

                      Hunter
                      Skills: Naturalist, Navigation (Land), Stealth, Survival (any), Tracking and Traps

                      Mr Fix it
                      Skills: Armory (any), Electrician and  all  Electronics  Operation  and Electronics Repair specialties, Engineer and Mechanic (any)

                      Thief
                      Skills: Climbing, Escape, Lock Picking, Pickpocket, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth

                      Duelist
                      Skills: Fast-Draw (Knife and Sword), Knife, Main-Gauche, Rapier, Saber and Thrown Weapon (Knife)

                    • i_ate_breakfast
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 21
                        SOLDIER (130 point template)
                        You were a soldier, at least that's what they told you.

                        Attributes: 120 points
                        ST 10  [0]
                        DX 14 [80]
                        IQ 10  [0]
                        HT 14 [40]

                        Secondary Characteristics: -10
                        Damage 1d-2/1d; BL 20 lbs.
                        HP 10 [0]; Will 8 [-10]; Per 10 [0]; FP 14 [0]
                        Basic Speed 7 [0]; Basic Move 7 [0].

                        Advantage: 1 point
                        Signature Gear [1]

                        Perks: 2 points
                        Walking Armory [1], Weapon Bond [1]

                        Languages +5
                        English (Native) [0]
                        Any one Language: Spoken (Native)/Written (None) [3]
                        Vietnamese: Spoken (Broken)/Written (None) [1]
                        Any one Language: Spoken (Broken)/Written (None) [3]

                        Disadvantages: -40 points
                        Bloodlust [-10], Partial Amnesia [-10], Sense of Duty (Team) [-5], Weirdness Magnet [-15]

                        Quirks: -0 points

                        Skills: 52 points
                        Guns (Rifle) (DX/E)+7 [24]-21
                        Guns (LMG, Pistol) (DX/E)Default+1 [1]-20
                        Boxing (DX/A)+1 [4]-15
                        Spear and Stealth, both (DX/A) [2]-14
                        Fast Draw (Pistol and Magazine), Gunner (MG), Knife, Parachuting,
                        Thrown Weapon (Grenade), all (DX/E) [1]-14
                        Swim (HT/E) [1]-14
                        Drive (Car) and NBC Suit, both (DX/A)-1 [1]-13
                        First Aid (IQ/E) [1]-10
                        Armory (Small Arms), Electronic Operation (Comm), Explosives (Demolitions),
                        Navigation (Land), Soldier, Traps, all (IQ/A)-1 [1]-9
                        Survival (Arctic) (Per/A)-1 [1]-9
                        Tactics (IQ/H)-2 [1]-8

                        Lens (Medic 20 points)
                        Physician (IQ/H)+4 [20]-14
                        take away First Aid and put the point into
                        Surgery (IQ/VH) Default+1 [1]-10

                      • i_ate_breakfast
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 2 10:12 AM
                          Morrow Project (150 point template)
                          Medic with some survival skills and a few bad habits

                          Attributes: 80 points
                          ST 12  [20]
                          DX 12 [40]
                          IQ 10  [0]
                          HT 12 [20]

                          Secondary Characteristics: -10
                          Damage 1d-1/1d+2; BL 29 lbs.
                          HP 12 [0]; Will 8 [-10]; Per 10 [0]; FP 12 [0]
                          Basic Speed 6 [0]; Basic Move 6 [0].

                          Advantage: 49 points
                          High Manual Dexterity 3 [15], High Pain Threshold [10], Nightvision 4 [4],
                          Strangler 2 [10], War Leader 2 [10]

                          Perks: 1 point
                          Walking Armory [1]

                          Languages 1 point
                          English (Native) [0]
                          French: Spoken (Broken)/Written (None) [1]

                          Disadvantages: -40 points
                          Intolerance [-5], Partial Amnesia [-10], Sense of Duty (Team) [-5], Skinny [-5], Weirdness Magnet [-15]

                          Quirks: -0 points

                          Skills: 69 points
                          Guns (Rifle) (DX/E)+3 [8]-15
                          Guns (Grenade Launcher) (DX/E) Default+1 [1]-12
                          Leatherworking/TL0 and Sewing/TL0, all (DX/E)+3 [1]-15
                          Leadership (IQ/A)+2 [2]-14
                          Physician (IQ/H)+4 [20]-14
                          Surgery (IQ/VH) Default+4 [1]-13
                          Brawling (DX/E)+2 [1]-14
                          Stealth and Wrestling, both (DX/A)+2 [2]-14
                          Pickpocket and Sleight of Hand, both (DX/H)+1 [1]-13
                          Teaching (IQ/A)+2 [8]-12
                          Strategy and Tactics, both (IQ/H)+2 [4]-12
                          Tracking (Per/A)+2 [2]-12
                          Savoir-Faire (Military) (IQ/E)+2 [1]-12
                          Lockpicking (IQ/A)+2 [1]-12
                          Knife (DX/E) [1]-12
                          Swim (HT/E) [1]- 12
                          Artist (Painting) (IQ/H)+1 [1]-11
                          Drive (Car) (DX/A)-1 [1]-11
                          Intelligence Analysis (IQ/H) [1]-10
                          Armory (Small Arms) and Soldier, both (IQ/A)-1 [1]-9
                          Survival (Arctic) (Per/A)-1 [1]-9

                          Strangler adds to
                          Brawling, Stealth, Tracking, and Wrestling

                          War-Leader adds to
                          Intelligence Analysis, Leadership, Savoir-Faire (Military), Strategy, and Tactics

                          High Man DX adds to
                          Artist, Jeweler, Knot-Tying, Leatherworking, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Sewing, Sleight of Hand, and Surgery

                          Morrow Project (150 point template)
                          An engineer who is good with a rifle

                          Attributes: 80 points
                          ST 12  [20]
                          DX 12 [40]
                          IQ 10  [0]
                          HT 12 [20]

                          Secondary Characteristics: -10
                          Damage 1d-1/1d+2; BL 29 lbs.
                          HP 12 [0]; Will 8 [-10]; Per 10 [0]; FP 12 [0]
                          Basic Speed 6 [0]; Basic Move 6 [0].

                          Advantage: 31 points
                          Builder 4 [20], High Pain Threshold [10], Signature Gear [1]

                          Perks: 2 points
                          Walking Armory [1], Weapon Bond (M203)

                          Languages 1 point
                          English (Native) [0]
                          French: Spoken (Broken)/Written (None) [1]

                          Disadvantages: -40 points
                          Intolerance [-5], Partial Amnesia [-10], Sense of Duty (Team) [-5], Skinny [-5], Weirdness Magnet [-15]

                          Quirks: -0 points

                          Skills: 86 points
                          Guns (Rifle) (DX/E)+9 [32]-21
                          Guns (SMG) (DX/E) Default+1 [1]-20
                          Guns (Grenade Launcher) (DX/E) Default+1 [1]-18
                          Engineer (Civil) (IQ/H)+4 [4]-14
                          Architecture (IQ/A)+4 [2]-14
                          Carpentry and Masonry, both (IQ/E)+4 [1]-14
                          Engineer (Automobiles, Combat, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Small Arms), all (IQ/H)+2 [1]-12
                          Teaching (IQ/A)+2 [8]-12
                          Brawling, Fast Draw (Magazine), Gunner (MG), Knife, Parachuting,
                          Thrown Weapon (Grenade), all (DX/E) [1]-12
                          Stealth (DX/A) [2]-12
                          Swim (HT/E) [1]- 12
                          Drive (Car), NBC Suit, Pilot (Light Airplane) and Ride (Horse), all (DX/A)-1 [1]-11
                          Leadership (IQ/A) [2]-10
                          Physician and Tactics, both (IQ/H) [4]-10
                          Savoir-Faire (Military) (IQ/E) [1]-10
                          Armory (Small Arms), Elec. Op. (Comm), Navigation (Land) and Soldier, all (IQ/A)-1 [1]-9
                          Survival (Arctic) (Per/A)-1 [1]-9
                          Math (Applied) (IQ/H)-2 [1]-8

                          Builder adds to
                          Architecture, Carpentry, Engineer, Forced Entry, and Masonry

                          Not that any of the characters stats and skills matter since the high tech mutant cannibal soldiers will devour them all...