Free Mapping Stuff

  • dirtkami
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2011
      I've been playing around AutoRealm and Inkscape.

      So far the black and white maps made with AutoREALM and imported to Inkscape look super cool when I mess them up with the  Shadows and Glows option of Fuzzy Glow under Filters.

      Anyway, try it out, its free, and let me know if you find a cool map trick cause I am just trying random things.

      I'm going to try adding green for the forest and something for blue water, if it ends up looking cool to me I'll post a map.
    • dirtkami
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
        I finally made a map, its not the greatest but it looks about as good as I can make one.
        So go look at the Night Lands  and tell me what you think.