Psionics Unleashed

  • dirtkami
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      We made a party of all blues and so far the new psionics book is pretty cool.

      A few random thoughts, just looking at the cover I didn't know it was a third party book or that it was a soft back book.
      So it won't be added to the Pathfinder SRD, kind of a bummer since I make most of my characters nowadays with the SRD.

      And to make things even more messed up as they leveled I had the 3rd level PCs take one level of a psionic class, one from the play test classes and one from the Advanced Players Guide.
      So there is a Soulknife/Samurai/Inquisitor in the party, Aker the Stoic.

      > --- In Maps_Gods_Stories dirtkami wrote:
      > >
      > > Ninja, Samurai, and Gunslinger Classes Now in Open Playtest at Paizo.com
      > > http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/v5748btpy8igw

    • cookiemonster4u
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2011
        i really think i like the the psionic stuff. worth playin around with at any rate.
      • dirtkami
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2011
          Only one guy made a background so for the rest it was...

          "You were walled up in a 5' x 10' alcove at the tender age of two because you had blue skin and survived using your racial repletion power for 14 years. Then one night during an out-of-control party with boggard diplomats freely giving out hallucinogenic snacks (blue dragonfly slurry) you all escaped and made your way to the surface. You've spent the last month on the surface in the ruins of a forgotten metropolis hiding from bands of cannibals."