The village of Hildun

  • Feargus Helm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 4:07 PM
      Over on the Order of the Stick d20 homebrew forum a dude asked for help making a world so I made a world map, and two area maps. Then I put a little bit of randomness for a 1st level area.

      He was so overjoyed that he ignored my post, lol. I guess everyone isn't into fish-eyed Minotaur cults.

      Anyway, if your still reading and bored click on the link
      village of Hildun