Ravenloft Smurfs

  • James Chrisman
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2009
    • John Poster
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2009
      • James Chrisman
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 10, 2009
        • James Chrisman
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 29, 2009
          • James Chrisman
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 30, 2009
              Stupid Monsters
              http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article95.htm
              4th edition Stoopid Monsters
              http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/duad/20090401
              Campestri
              http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/view_c.php?CreatureID=681

              History/Background
              ... two centuries ago at the end of the aboleth civil war they were crushed by millions of gallons of water when the magic that created the bubble over the terrible slave city of Imhabba...

              ... water drained from countless miles of twisted tunnels and caverns along the shore of the dark sea.

              Once exposed to air the sediment of a millennium was perfect for a fungus bloom and was the sign the myconid dream shaman had foretold.

              The once submerged temples of foul aquatic aberrations still protected and cursed by...

              The discovery of copper, rubies and sapphires brought the younger sons of duergar nobles and attracted the attention of minor drow merchant clans as well as slavers who sold their grim wares to both.
              Abandoned when the mines played out these outposts and fortified temples still harbor...

              Duergar skull with a jewel encrusted crown bolted to it. (Umbral template on a duergar).
              In order to alleviate the constant grimlock attacks they built tunnels up to the surface.

              Common Creatures in the Area
              Neogi, Spawn 1/3 Lords of Madness
              Monstrous Centipede - Medium 1/2 Monster Manual
              Fungus, Shrieker 1 Monster Manual
              Puppeteer 1 Expanded Psionics Handbook
              Grimlock 1 Monster Manual
              Troglodyte 1 Monster Manual
              Planetouched, Zenythri 1 Monster Manual 2
              Puppeteer, Flesh Harrower 2 Expanded Psionics Handbook
              Grick 3 Monster Manual
              Fungus, Violet Fungus 3 Monster Manual
              Ooze, Gelatinous Cube 3 Monster Manual
              Demon, Elemental - Air 3 Dragon Compendium Volume One
              Swarm, Centipede 4 Monster Manual
              Carrion Crawler 4 Monster Manual
              Gibbering Mouther 5 Monster Manual
              Ooze, Ochre Jelly 5 Monster Manual
              Illithidae, Kigrid 5 Lords of Madness
              Psurlon, Average 5 Lords of Madness
              Mageripper Swarm 6 Monster Manual 4
              Shambling Mound 6 Monster Manual
              Vinespawn 7 Monster Manual 5 (modify it to mushroom spawn)
              Troll, Cave 8 Monster Manual 3
              Caller in Darkness 9 Expanded Psionics Handbook

              Templates
              Symbiont, Psionic Sinew 1/8 Fiend Folio
              Element Creature, Wood Varies Manual of the Planes
              Pseudonatural Creature Varies Lords of Madness, Manual of the Planes
              Tomb Spider, Web Mummy Varies Monster Manual 4
              Ravenous Creature +1 Dragon Compendium Volume One
              Ghoulish Creature +1 Dragon Compendium Volume One
              Cave Creature +1 Advanced Bestiary
              Umbral Creature +2 Libris Mortis
              Trap Haunt +2 Dragon Compendium Volume One
              Death Knight +3 Monster Manual 2

              Other Creatures in the Area
              MM II
              Jermlaine 1/2
              Myconid, Circle Leader 6

              MM III
              Mindshredder, Larva 1
              Mindshredder, Warrior 4
              Seryulin 7

              MM IV
              Tomb Spider Broodswarm 2
              Tomb Spider 6

              MM V
              Rylkar, Madclaw 3

              FF
              Varrangoin, Lesser 6
              Abyssal Ghoul 10

              Lords of Madness
              Neogi, Great Old Master 6

              CAMPESTRI
              Tiny Plant
              Hit Dice: 1d8 (4 hp)
              Initiative: +0 (Dex)
              Speed: 30 ft
              AC: 12 (+2 size), touch 12, flat-footed 12
              Attacks: Butt +0 melee
              Damage: Butt 1d2-3
              Face/Reach: 2 1/2 ft by 2 1/2 ft/0 ft
              Special Attacks: Spores
              Special Qualities: Sound imitation, tremorsense, plant traits
              Saves: Fort +2, Ref +0, Will -1
              Abilities: Str 4, Dex 11, Con 10, Int 4, Wis 8, Cha 9
              Skills: Listen +5
              Feats: Weapon Finesse (butt) (B)

              Climate/Terrain: Any marsh
              Challenge Rating: 1/6
              Treasure: None
              Alignment: Always neutral
              Advancement: 2-3 HD (Tiny)

              Campestri are a tiny mushroom people, perhaps vaguely related to myconids. They look like little toadstools with faces, and have no limbs. They seem to have no concerns, and are carefree and oblivious to just about everything. They come in many colors, from white to tan to dark brown, but all have reddish or purple caps with speckles. Campestris move by expanding and contracting their roots to form a simple walking motion. Campestris sleep during the day, and only move around at night.
              These fungi are just smart enough to have very simple reasoning capacities, and have developed a rather warped sense of humor. A campestri herd forms a sort of collective intellect, by which they seem to double their intelligence. Druids or bards may be vaguely aware of the existence of campestris through old legends.
              Campestri are a musical people, and will flock to anyone singing or playing instruments, even if they music is extremely bad. They sing and dance along with the music, and are capable of imitating both words and instrumentation. They tend not to repeat the words very well, as they lack understanding of any language. A bard that can teach campestris to sing on key has accomplished an awesome task.
              Campestri absorb salty soil, filter out the salt, and expel an oily paste of purified soil. This makes campestri taste salty, which does keep many swamp predators away, although bullywugs consider them a delicacy.

              COMBAT
              Campestris are very weak in combat, and only attack creatures as a distraction. They can make a sort of sprinting action to butt opponents, and can use this tactic to swarm spellcasters and break their concentration. They will usually release their spores in the first round of combat, as this is their only real defense.
              Spores (Sp): Once per day, a campestri can release a spore cloud in a radius of 10 feet. These spores affect all breathing creatures as a slow spell if they fail a Will save (DC 10), for 1d4+4 rounds.
              Sound Imitation (Ex): Campestris remember every sound they have ever heard, and are able to repeat it in their obnoxious, nasal falsetto. They do not remember words very well though, and tend to mispronounce everything they try to speak or sing.
              Plant Traits: A campestri is immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, and polymorphing. It is not subject to critical hits or mind-affecting effects. The creature also has low-light vision.
              Skills: Campestri receive a +6 racial bonus to Listen checks.

              The campestri first appeared in Dungeon #41 ("Old Man Katan and the Incredible, Edible Mushroom Band," Ted James Thomas Zuvich, 1993?), and Monstrous Compendium Annual One (1994).

              <I_ATE_BREAKFAST wrote:

              > Lawn Gnomes
              > http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Lawn_Gnomes_%28DnD_Race%29
              >
              > --- In Maps_Gods_Stories I_ATE_BREAKFAST wrote:
              > >
              > > Encounter Maker
              > > http://www.sulerin.com/creatures/creatures.asp?op=random
              > >
              > > Bad Stuff
              > > http://www.geocities.com/i_ate_breakfast/entropy.html
              > >
              > > Good Stuff
              > > http://www.dmtools.org/
              > > http://dungeoncrafter3.com/download.php
              > > http://www.r4bid.net/LoreWeaver/AtlasOvTestoria
              > > http://d20npcs.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
              > > http://www.geocities.com/i_ate_breakfast/ninja.html
              > > http://www.r4bid.net/LoreWeaver/FrogFolk

            • James Chrisman
              Message 6 of 19 , May 19 10:27 AM
                Scott is planning a mountain campaign where we have to pick either a small race or a goliath or half-giant so we made some characters.
                Oleg made a Goliath Fighter, Donnie made a deep halfling cleric/warlock, so I made one too...

                Deer Fingers

                Where earth meets fire bright
                Far below the green and light
                Land of always night

                The town of Zuul was founded by dwarves of the Fireblood clan 200 years ago near a vein of mithril. Most have moved on, searching for the next mother lode, but others have settled here next to the Stoneheart River and Zuul is a favorite rest stop for those coming from or going to the surface.

                The oldest structure still standing is Black Hound Inn, a place known for its dwarven stout and the ravenous appetite of the clan of deep halflings that live in the beer cellar. Named after the halfling god of the dead in honor of those deep halflings who fought and died next to their dwarven brothers-in-arms in the troglodyte wars long ago. The folk of Deer Fingers clan pride themselves on their history of scouting for their dwarven allies and being able to fit into the smallest kobold infested rat warren has its advantages.

                There are other halflings in town, theres the rat-humping hicks over at the Stained Axe Tavern, a place known for its cheese and foul tasting, watery ale. And theres the twins, a pair of stuck up glimmerskin paladins who stay in the temple of Clanggedin Silverbeard.

                small one from the dark
                beavers milk and willow bark
                silent shadows hark

                Father should have known, a winters moon celebration with myconids and gallows fey isn't the sort of party where you take your family. No one knows who invited the dark creepers or when the redcaps showed up, but when someone released the basidirond spores things went bad, very bad. As the maelstrom of chaos and confusion spread, father gathered up the family and hid in an empty beer barrel. The last thing Deer Fingers saw was the tentacles ripping through the ground before the barrel got knocked into the Stoneheart River, of course it could of just been the hallucination spores...

                Chews-softly was upriver looking for willow trees and saw the barrel smash on the rocks at the bottom of the waterfall, and being the gentle soul that she is, brought the half-drowned Deer Fingers to the lodge. Three-paws said it was bad luck to bring in an outsider pup but Morning-song had lost one of hers and nursed him alongside her other pups despite his protests.

                After nine years Deer Fingers thinks of himself as one of the People of the Lodge and the time before was just a bad dream. Even though Morning-song didn't want him to go she still made him a set of bark armor and watched him chase butterflies as he disappeared into the woods.

                Deer Fingers wandered aimlessly for a few weeks, talking with birds and rabbits, eating nothing but berries and bugs. So when he stumbled across a goliath food cache he gorged himself and fell asleep. The goliaths found him snoring, holding his swollen stomach, after a moment they started laughing. Deer Fingers woke up, smiled at them, healed one of the injured hunters then followed them back to their camp.

                Deer Fingers
                Chaotic Good Deep Halfling
                Cleric/Warlock Level 1/1

                Str 15
                Dex 19
                Con 15
                Int 13
                Wis 18
                Cha 17

                Fort 5 / Ref 2 / Will 9

                Flaws: Poor Reflexes (-3 to reflex saves), Shaky (-2 to range attacks)
                Feats: Fey Heritage, Fey Power, Fey Skin (DR 3/cold iron)

                Skills:
                Concentration 7 (5 ranks), Knowledge (Planes) 5 (4 ranks), Knowledge (Religion) 6 (5 ranks), Profession (Engineer) 5 (1 rank)

                Languages: Dwarf, Halfling and Sylvan

                Least Invocation: Call of the Beast (ummm, you can talk to animals and get wild empathy)
                Domains: Hunger and Oracle

                Equipment
                masterwork Bark Armor made out of darkwood (cost 225 gold, weighs 3.5 pounds)

                umm, random notes so I don't forget
                Haikus are 5,7,5 and stupid.
                Stainers (halflings from the Stained Axe Tavern) are a clan of tallfellow weremice, long ago exiled from the surface for their unorthodox worship of Brandobaris and cowardly ways.
                http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/view_t.php?TemplateID=51
                Glimmerskin Halflings are in Dragon Magic.
                Myconids are in the MM II
                Dark Creepers are in the Fiend Folio
                Redcaps are in the MM III
                BASIDIROND http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/plant/basidirond.htm
                Giant Beavers http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/view_c.php?CreatureID=1325

              • iknowset
                Message 7 of 19 , May 19 11:11 AM
                  Awesome background. I particularly like the haikus.

                  --- In Maps_Gods_Stories@yahoogroups.com, "James Chrisman" <I_ATE_BREAKFAST@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > > Gibbering Mouther 5 Monster Manual
                  > > Ooze, Ochre Jelly 5 Monster Manual
                  > > Illithidae, Kigrid 5 Lords of Madness
                  > > Psurlon, Average 5 Lords of Madness
                  > > Mageripper Swarm 6 Monster Manual 4
                  > > Shambling Mound 6 Monster Manual
                  > > Vinespawn 7 Monster Manual 5 (modify it to
                  > mushroom spawn)
                  > > Troll, Cave 8 Monster Manual 3
                  > > Caller in Darkness 9 Expanded Psionics Handbook
                  > >
                  > > Templates
                  > > Symbiont, Psionic Sinew 1/8 Fiend Folio
                  > > Element Creature, Wood Varies Manual of the Planes
                  > > Pseudonatural Creature Varies Lords of Madness, Manual of the
                  > Planes
                  > > Tomb Spider, Web Mummy Varies Monster Manual 4
                  > > Ravenous Creature +1 Dragon Compendium Volume One
                  > > Ghoulish Creature +1 Dragon Compendium Volume One
                  > > Cave Creature +1 Advanced Bestiary
                  > > Umbral Creature +2 Libris Mortis
                  > > Trap Haunt +2 Dragon Compendium Volume One

                • James Chrisman
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 22 5:40 PM
                    The Devil Doors and the Valley of Slaughter
                    When the mountains belly was still full of fire the giants built an ornate gate of solid bronze guarding the entrance to their fortress. Over time, as the fires cooled, their power waned and their raids less and less until they were seen no more, only the gate with the devil faces remain.

                    Then almost thirty years ago on a full moon like tonight, the mountains vomited forth hundreds of shrieking grimlocks and they killed every goliath in the valley. Afterwards the grimlock horde retreated back into the earth through the Devil Doors as mysteriously as they arrived. The grimlocks return for one night every year now, some say the hordes grow bigger each time.

                    Since then other things have settled in that cursed valley, eaters of carrion and creatures that revel in combat, like the Bloody Hand orc tribe who greet the returning grimlock hordes with one of their own. The week before the gate opens is a time of celebration for the orcs and any who enter the valley during this time are given the honor of one on one combat rather than the usual greeting of kill first, speak with dead later.

                  • James Chrisman
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 27 12:43 AM
                      Well Scott ran his Mountains of Madness  game last Sunday, it was pretty fun, got to game with Donnie instead of him or me being the DM.

                      Ed, Dave and Dave should come on down and join us...

[...]

                      Cleric/Warlock Level 2/1

                      Str 15
                      Dex 19
                      Con 15
                      Int 13
                      Wis 18
                      Cha 17

                      Fort 6 / Ref 2 / Will 10

                      Flaws: Poor Reflexes (-3 to reflex saves), Shaky (-2 to range attacks)
                      Feats: Fey Heritage, Fey Power, Fey Skin (DR 3/cold iron)

                      Skills:
                      Concentration 7 (5 ranks), Knowledge (Planes) 5 (4 ranks), Knowledge (Religion) 6 (5 ranks), Profession (Engineer) 5 (1 rank)

                      Languages: Dwarf, Halfling and Sylvan

                      Least Invocation: Call of the Beast (ummm, you can talk to animals and get wild empathy)
                      Domains: Hunger and Oracle

                      Equipment
                      masterwork Bark Armor made out of darkwood (cost 225 gold, weighs 3.5 pounds) and a set of keys from the tunnels under the graveyard in Rockport

                    • i_ate_breakfast
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 4, 2016
                        The adventures of Gartov Glass-Eye, Ice Chunk, Secret Squirrel, Krol One-Day, Ad Bass the Cellar Gnome and Tuck Fard the Urinal Gnome

                        Tuck Fard the Urinal Gnome
                        Male amphibious lifespark clockwork gnome fighter 1 | Chaotic Neutral

                        Feats Crossbow Mastery, Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Reload, Rapid Shot.
                        Flaw Fucktard (-6 penalty to Initiative and -3 to Perception checks)
                        Traits Freed Slave, Pond Fighter

                        Background Tuck Fard was created to take care of the toy maker's giant fish and maintain their pond for 8 hours a night and he would stand motionless under the fountain during the day. But when left unattended and unwound for a century he somehow became aware although still unable to move. He watched the courtyard slowly crumble into the ruins they are today until orcs set him into the urinal for target practice, then animals marked him, then the occasional adventurers also found it amusing to relieve themselves on him, the raiders and bandits who camped here did as well, he stood there for over a century
                        He once had a brief love affair with a Gelatinous Sewer Goblin but she dumped him after a week long tirade on how she was the only one putting any effort into the relationship.

                        Appearance: Tuck Fard looks like a brown gnome with bulging fish eyes spaced too far apart and reeks faintly of urine since he soaked in it for a few decades. The hairs of his thin mustache and goatee look like catfish feelers.

                        Gartov Glass-Eye
                        Male gnome cleric of Curchanus 1 | Chaotic Good

                        Feats Run, Fleet (x2)
                        Flaw One-Eyed
                        Traits Devotee of a Dead God, First Memories
                        Domains:
                        Animal, Travel

                        Background Gartov claims to be a cleric of a dead god yet he is granted all the abilities of a normal cleric. Those who study religion aren't quite sure what to make of this, but one thing is certain, his faith is true. Gartov is the castles weaponsmith, traveling far and wide to procure whatever ores the castle needs. Being able to talk to the horses helps.
                        When not traveling he can be found hammering away at a forge.
                        He is not sure why his god led him this far north but for the time being he is content to limit his travels.

                        Secret Squirrel (Thronar Rubyson)
                        Male gnome rogue 1 | Chaotic Good

                        Feats: Dodge(+1 AC), Combat Expertise, Agile Maneuvers
                        Traits: Excitable(+2 init.), trickster(+1 caster lvl illusions)
                        Flaw: Born Under a Bad Sign(-2 all saves)

                        Thronar Rubyson was born under a bad sign, not that he would know since both of
                        his parents and his 6 older siblings died in a house fire shortly after his
                        birth. No one knows how he survived the fire but he carries the scars to this
                        day.

                        Thronar was adopted by a particularly kindly old gemcutter in the gnomish
                        community where his family died. Thronar thrived under the care of the
                        gemcutter for nearly 10 years. At this time the senile old gnome died in a fire
                        in his shop when he forgot to tend the jewelry smelting process properly.
                        Thronar was playing downstairs and was fortunate enough to be hurried out by a
                        patron.

                        After the loss of two caregivers in horrific fires, no one in the small
                        community was willing to take Thronar into their homes. So into the orphanage
                        Thronar went. The mistress that ran the orphanage was not particularly cruel.
                        However, she was particularly greedy and forced all the young gnomes to work to
                        earn far more than their keep. Thus was Thronar introduced to the life that
                        would become his, that of a rogue.

                        Thronar was far better at the sneaking than many of the other children of the
                        orphanage and he excelled at finding hidden things. The headmistress often
                        required Thronar to follow wealthy patrons home to find and return whatever
                        expensive baubles he could obtain. One such trip went terribly wrong. Shortly
                        after obtaining several extremely valuable pieces of jewelry from the home of a
                        particularly wealthy patron, Thronar was seized by a small group of hooligans
                        who tortured the young gnome until he revealed the secrets of the orphanage.
                        Thinking to recruit Thronar the thieves drug him along to the orphanage, where
                        they set a fire that burned the home to the ground with the headmistress and
                        many of the orphans still inside.

                        They then told Thronar that he would now work for them or he would meet the same
                        fate as all the other orphans. This terrified Thronar for many years to come,
                        as he was still very young. And so he served these roughians until he was
                        nearly an adult, plotting his revenge all the while. For these people were
                        always cruel to him. Finally, Thronar set fire the building these cretins were staying in. While he did set
                        many traps to prevent their escape, he did not remain behind to ensure the all
                        burned.

                        Ad Bass the Cellar Gnome
                        Male nocturnal lifespark clockwork gnome ranger (trapper) 1 | Chaotic Neutral

                        Feats Power Attack, Cleave, Furious Focus
                        Flaw Pussy (-1 hit point per level and -3 to Fortitude saves)
                        Traits Freed Slave, Vagabond Child

                        Background: Ad Bass was created to take care of the toy maker's rodent problem in the root cellar but being built on an ancient ruin meant more than rats would show up. When raiders sacked the castle he was returning from the tunnels beneath the cellar and the building above was on fire. Trapped he frantically tried to get out but only succeeded in getting burnt, he lay there motionless for an untold amount of time before suddenly becoming aware. He watched the building above him slowly decay and then stared at the sky for almost 100 years, the sun blinding him each day.

                        Appearance: Ad Bass looks like a heavily scarred gnome with huge sad eyes, and burnt hands. He is bald with a short red beard and mustache.

                        Krolmgolam (Krol One-Day)
                        Male arctic gnome sorcerer 2 | Chaotic Neutral

                        Feats Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (firearm), Rapid Reload (musket)
                        Flaw Bookwyrm (-6 Initiative checks and a -3 to Reflex saves)
                        Traits Heirloom Weapon, threatening defender

                        Appearance: Krol One-Day wears a breechcloth with leather leggings, a buckskin shirt and sealskin moccasins. He has long braids wrapped in fox fur.

                        Background: Krolmgolam was born the youngest in the litter of six gnomelings. His brothers beat him up all the time. As a result, he would hide from them all the time. An avid reader, he would sit and read for hours, One Day as he searched for a new book to read, he found his uncle's spell book. Being unable to read the magical words made him want to become a wizard.

                        Krolmgolam was tall, fuzzy and excellent at the game "fetch". One of his most striking features was his huge eyes. His doting mother found it very endearing and lavished much attention on him as did many in the village he grew up in. His father, an avid ice fisherman, would frequently take Krolmgolam with him on the frozen lake near their village teaching him to hunt and fish. Krolmgolam wasn't very adept at either and would frequently need rescuing from animals and from thin ice.

                        One Day while out hunting alone, Krolmgolam found himself low on crossbow bolts facing an angry young polar bear. After expending his last two bolts, that had no effect on the giant beast, he saw his doom slowly approaching. It was then that he felt a powerful surge of energy well up within him as a jet of fire sprang from his hands and engulf the angry polar bear cub, killing her where she stood. After the realization of what just happened settled in, Krolmgolam looked up to see several villagers and his father standing on a hillside about to attack the now dead polar bear cub, their stunned faces could clearly be seen.

                        One Day Krolmgolam overheard his cousins telling his father tales of a strange gnomish toy maker who lived in a castle to the north. Eager to try out his new talents, he left his worried father and crying mother behind, his destiny uncertain. Wearing his poorly tanned, burnt, polar bearskin robe, a pair of snow goggles and armed with his grandfathers musket and bayonet, his destiny uncertain.

                        Ice Chunk (real name - Grobnar Cramfizzle)
                        Male arctic gnome Fighter/Rogue (acrobat archetype)  1/1 | Chaotic Good

                        Feats: Toughness, Combat Reflexes, Weapon Focus (Earth Breaker), Dodge
                        Flaw: One-Eyed
                        Traits: Devotee of a Dead God (Curchanus), Collector (+2 disable device)

                        Appearance:  (3'7", 43 pounds, 52 years old) A somewhat young, athletic gnome with white skin and a vaguely bluish, unkempt beard.  His left eye is permanently covered in scars and obviously useless.  His thinly muscular arms hang awkwardly, particularly around the elbows.  A holy symbol appears on a necklace around his neck.  A light smile usually crosses his relaxed yet strangely intense face.

                        Background: Born into a cruelly unforgiving landscape of frigidity, Grobnar Cramfizzle was given his lifelong nickname by his good-natured, gnomish father upon his birth in the unusually brutal conditions.  "He looks blue.... just like a little Ice Chunk."  Ice Chunk came into this world ready to explore.  Perpetually curious, the arctic gnome lived in what seemed to be an endless playground of snow and ice with so many animals and creatures abound.  Originally motivated by his maternal grandfather, Ice Chunk's love of going fishing and dreams of whaling turned into an obsession.  Patient and intelligent, he loved the smell of aquatic creatures of all kinds.  His favorite location to fish was a lake that required intense, death-defying climbing skills up an icy slope and a small glacier.  When still quite small, Ice Chunk's world changed greatly..... a fall during a climb led to the loss of his left eye and two broken elbows as he landed on a stout spread of natural ice spears on the ground.  His obsession with fishing at that same lake still burned, and his climbing ability improved dramatically due to his elbows' healing at odd angles which he managed to adapt into somewhat of a brachiation method vaguely resembling a bearded form of arctic monkeys.   For years and years, Ice Chunk quietly added to a special "collection" of various and sundry items which carried levels of importance to him, and amazingly, this same collection gave insights on mechanisms, traps and locks that others could not comprehend or appreciate.

                        One day, barely into young adulthood, Ice Chunk's small hometown was ravaged by a band of three frost giants.
                      • i_ate_breakfast
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 3, 2016
                          donjon; d20 Random Dungeon Generator

                          Dungeon Generator for D&D - Myth-Weavers
                          Random Dungeon Map Generator

                          Adventure Generator [Dizzy Dragon Games]

                          Dave's Mapper

                          The Risus Monkey Random Dungeon Map

                          Random Dungeon Generator

                        • i_ate_breakfast