anyone running or playing in a 4e campaign?

  • James Chrisman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      Is anyone running or playing in a 4e campaign?

      My plan is to run a game up to level 30 then go back to 3rd edition. I
      am not going to re-buy all the books other than the three core books.

      I was just curious what anyone else thought of the 4e game.

      So far it seems that I can run a game with any rule set (GURPS, RuneQuest, Warhammer Fantasy, etc) and we have fun.

      Also, I bought ten each of 5 different miniatures from a website for
      $.85 each and was wondering if there was a place to get a better deal
      on pre-painted miniatures.

      I am running a zombie adventure at the moment, so I wanted hordes of
      dudes.
    • Alexander Holt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        I am not planning on running a 4e campaign anytime soon.    My group is running a campaing in the Forgotten Realms in 1320's in Deep South.

        Alex

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
          I think ebay usually has some good deals.
        • James Chrisman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
            Over at Amazon.com you can get extra figures for a game called Zombies!!!
            100 zombies for $10, the glow-in-dark ones are only $9.50 lol
            http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Creations-2001-Zombies-Bag/dp/B000E9T8G4/ref=pd_sim_t_2