Level 1-3 Adenture - Fantasy

  • Abrigon Gusiq
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      What is your favorite adventure for 1-3rd level characters?

      Type of PCs.

      Alignment?

      Classes?

      Any other things?

      Looking for ideas on what sort of adventure to write based on
      what people normally like to play..

      Mike
    • James Chrisman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
        1. What is your favorite adventure for 1-3rd level characters?
        Survival/exploration.
        Or if you wanted to know my favorite already made adventures I would pick
        X1 The Isle of Dread
        B2 Keep on the Borderlands

        2. Type of PCs
        Bards, half-ogre fighters, multi-classed freaks

        3. Alignment
        Lawful Neutral

        4. Classes
        Bards

        5. Any other things
        Psionics, lost kingdoms, grippli, goblins, fey

        --- In Maps_Gods_Stories@yahoogroups.com, Abrigon Gusiq <abrigon@...>
        wrote:

        > What is your favorite adventure for 1-3rd level characters?
        > Type of PCs.
        > Alignment?
        > Classes?
        > Any other things?
        > Looking for ideas on what sort of adventure to write based on
        > what people normally like to play..
        >
        > Mike

      • russell orr
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2008

          1. Goblin/Kobold Hunting, like the Sunless Citadel

          2.  Class = Wizards

          3. Alignment = Chaotic Good,  Lawful Good