I' Immortal

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2008
      I had a wild ides, what if you was a naturally occuring
      immortal, what would you be like after 4000+ years of life, and
      what things would you have to deal with? Just some times I feel
      like, cause of my back ground in anthro to history, ancient to
      modern, I feel much older than I am, and driving cab, will see..

      Immortal cause of some reason, not sure if religious (one of the
      ancient prophets or meditation (not likely, I picture a ... ...
      will see) or some ancient curse (yes a fan of Casca and others).
      Some ancient high tech, or alchemaic formula? Ritual or what?

      No, not looking for highlander clone. or vampires. Though might
      have them as friends or enemies? No Dracula 2000 and him being
      Judas or like.. Or an alien like in Blade?

      Mike