Re: Digest Number 656

  • DoppleGanger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      I'd go with Unearthed Arcana if I had to pick just
      one, lots of very cool ideas in it. The Dragon
      Compendium was kinda entertaining, the remade Jester
      and Death Master classes, some weird races and feats

      > From: "Digger" plunkscott@...
      > The only book I have thought about buying is the PH
      > II just because I
      > thought it would be closest to the core rules type
      > of info. (even
      > it's just embellishments of the old stuff). Still
      > thinking though....
      >
      > Digger
      >
      > remEMBER, RubIes giVE goOD LucK

      "its not easy making friends when you're a cannibal"
      -Ravenous

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • russell orr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
        Some of the guys in my gaming guild have bought the DMGII and PHBII and let me peruse through them.  I'd definitely recommend them.  Good stuff--Especially the new classes!

        DoppleGanger <I_ATE_BREAKFAST@...> wrote:
        I'd go with Unearthed Arcana if I had to pick just
        one, lots of very cool ideas in it. The Dragon
        Compendium was kinda entertaining, the remade Jester
        and Death Master classes, some weird races and feats

        > From: "Digger" plunkscott@sbcgloba l.net
        > The only book I have thought about buying is the PH
        > II just because I
        > thought it would be closest to the core rules type
        > of info. (even
        > it's just embellishments of the old stuff). Still
        > thinking though....
        >
        > Digger
        >
        > remEMBER, RubIes giVE goOD LucK

        "its not easy making friends when you're a cannibal"
        -Ravenous

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com